Senior Program Manager
beamteq is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Responsible for overall management, tracking, and program supervision as well as cost, schedule, and performance measures and requirements.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provide thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify, analyze and define project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercise broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects within the program.
- Define, acquire, and allocate budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the customer organization.
- Interview, select and train staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develop performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as review evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards, and ratings among lower level personnel.
- Responsible for directing all specific task support services and management of all task resources used to support the customer organization.
- Functions as the Lead System Integrator(LSI) across numerous contracts
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Have been a software applications project manager or scrum master (4-year minimum).
- Software development PM experience.
- Participated in a full software lifecycle.
- Familiar with Agile
- Familiar/used the DevOps process