beamteq is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Architect and deliver optimal solutions that are aligned with an EA perspective.
- Create synergies and reuse within and across projects.
- Establish Reporting team architectural standards and strategies as the norm.
- Lead projects through gating reviews.
- Confer with stakeholders to define business requirements for complex systems development – from both functional and non-functional perspectives (i.e. the concept of operations, performance, test, cost, schedule, training, support and disposal).
- Collaborate with other architects –data architects, technical architects, business architects, domain architects, or enterprise architects — and marry their various requirements into one solution.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Evaluate alternative architectures with respect to their composition, e.g. people, hardware, software, facilities, policies, documents, risks, and cost.
- Create systems models, data models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to project and development teams.
- Validate the architecture’s compliance with the requirements and verifies the system’s compliance with the architecture.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Contribute to technology strategy and planning. Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Participate in the architecture roadmap activities.
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce system standards as necessary.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or systems engineering (Master’s degree preferred).
- Professional training and/or certifications using Amazon Web Services, Oracle, Linux, Java, and Microsoft tools and technologies desired.
- 10+ years of general experience in systems design and integration
- Architecture Experience – 5 years minimum across multiple disciplines (Requirements Engineering, Risk management, Technology planning, design, development, System Integration, or Quality Assurance).
- Extensive experience in developing strategic solution architecture plans.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Technical knowledge of Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Microservices.
- Strong knowledge of COTS evaluation principles and practices.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong consultative skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills and customer service orientation.
- Lifelong Learner – what is learned today will be obsolete tomorrow; demonstrated continuous learning
- Willingness/ability to work off-shifts (evening, night-time, weekend) as needed