Senior Java Developer
beamteq is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques.
- Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library.
- Act as a mentor to other developers on programming issues.
- Work with team members from the beginning of product lifecycle through application release.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years Java development experience.
- Strong understanding of Java and Java web applications.
- Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL, and database-stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of iBATIS, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, XML and Eclipse plug-in development a plus.